International Business, Information Technology & Engineering
|Larba Nadieba: Born in Burkina Faso
Areas of Studies: International Business, Information Technology Degrees: MBA, Bachelor Engineering
Fields of expertise: ICT (Technology, Regulations, Business Planning, Operator Launch and Interim Management), Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Architecture, Healthcare (eHealth, Telemedicine), Integral Business Modelling for Countries with lower income.
- Currently Management Consultant and Regional Director of Detecon International GmbH and Deutsche Telekom Group for Francophone and Lusophone Africa.
- Currently Board Member of Detecon Blockchain Community (DBC) in Charge of Financial Services, Pharma and Healthcare
- Founding Member of Healthchain (a Blockchain Community created by the Pharma industry and Deutsche Telekom and hosted by MERCK)
- Member of the Federal Initiative Make IT (on behalf of Deutsche Telekom)
- Guest Lecturer on Blockchain at Ohm Professional School (Georg Simon Ohm Technical University of Nuremberg)
- Former Management Consultant at Siemens Enterprise Communications
- Former Head of IT at Funkwerk Enterprise Communications
- Holder of a MBA in International Business specialized on “the bottom of the pyramid” markets.
- Graduated Engineer in Telecommunications and Information Technology from the GSO University of Applied Sciences of Nuremberg
- Holder of the cross of merit of Burkina Faso
- Holder of the Management Excellence Award 2012 of the Georg Simon Ohm Technical University of Nuremberg.