Bid to host the 6th West Africa Internet Governance Forum
Monday 1 October 2012
Who can submit a proposal? What are the criteria?
- Must be a country within the West Africa Region
- The Government/ government agency MUST be the focal point.
- Have a National IGF Process in place
- Have at least 3 national partners(provide signed letter(s) of commitment by the partners)
- Host Country MUST offer accommodation and local travel for at least ten (10) participants
- List the package that the host country ,will offer to ensure a successful Forum
How do I submit a bid?
By sending the proposal to the following email address email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I know the result?
15th January 2013
Can one country host WAIGF twice?
All countries within the region have equal chances to bid. Two countries can join forces and host as well.
When exactly is 6th WAIGF ?
All countries within the region have equal chances to bid. Two countries can join forces and host as well
When is the last date for sending your bid?
31st December 2012, any proposal(s) sent after this date will not be considered.
Where can I get more information, who will answer my questions?
Send all inquiries to the same e-mail address(es) above.